Whether it’s your first or you have several more or less happy relationships behind you, you probably have a desire for this relationship to be healthy, good and successful with lots of love and joy. But how do you ensure a good start and that the relationship continues to be good?
The infatuation phase is easy. You have great spaciousness for each other, you are very much together, have butterflies in your stomach, talk a lot on the phone together, and maybe hover on a pink cloud.
The reality, however, is that this is not how it continues.
After the intoxication and fever in connection with the new exciting relationship, everyday life comes after a year in which love should replace love.
Here are some tips that may ensure that your new relationship will last and continue to be good and happy.
1. Never be angry together and learn how to apologize. You really love each other, you both love each other and the reality is that sometimes there will be an offence and a conflict; you are friends, but also need to be adults about problems.
2. Be honest together. You know you are true lovers are more aware that there will be a lie. Even though, you both will still be frank and open about things about each other you know there will be a problem. You are very open about anything about each other you will be honest about issues, and you are also honest about things about the relationship.
3. You both will have fun together. You are open and very open about that you have fun together. Also you are very open that you love each other and you can give each other fun. You do have fun together at times you have a laugh together.
4. Stay connected together. This is also very important. There is no problem that will not have things about the relationship. You both need to communicate, discuss and share intimate things about each other. There are some issues that may lead to a separation, but never ever let the separation or emotional separation go to waste.
5. Have a place together. No matter how far apart you are, you need to have each other. The important thing is you get into each other space, because you will have other issues that you will need to discuss together. The two of you should also have a place you need to be together and you should be safe together.
6. Always appreciate each other. The important thing is that you should always appreciate each other. You both love each other, so you should always find time to appreciate each other. Also you should be honest and fair about each other.
7. There are many things you can do together. You can discuss a long list of topics about the relationship. You can have a discussion about a topic and work together to make things better. And rest in peace in yourself (at hvile i sig selv).
8. Find a common topic. You need to have a common topic to discuss. That is very important, as it makes it easier to be honest and fair about the relationship. You can discuss the most insignificant things about each other. There will be times when you will need to discuss them about the relationship. You can also discuss any long term issues that may have had to be discussed.
It is important to find a set of topics that you can discuss and work on together. With such a topic list, you can really develop the relationship. It will be hard work, but it is worth it to be free together. There will be many problems that you will have to discuss together. You can learn how to resolve them together. Just find a topic that you can work on. No matter what topic, it will be important to be honest and fair about it. You have to be fair. Honest is important because that makes your partner feel good about being honest about the topic. Find a topic that you can be honest about.
The best way to make your spouse feel good about being honest is to make them feel appreciated. Then you can ask them how they feel about the feeling. Once they tell you that they are pleased, you can thank them. Then you can say the compliments that you want to say. Use the right words when you say them. Use the most important words. When you use the wrong words, it may make them feel not appreciated and it is likely to make them feel guilty about telling you about their feelings. It is a way to make them shut up about feelings.
The feeling of resentment should not be allowed to get too strong. If you can solve the issues quickly, then the feeling of resentment should lessen quickly. It will then be better. Try to use the right words and talk in a calm tone. Talk about the feelings and not about the issues. The issues are not important. It is important to resolve the issues quickly.
The feelings are important. If the feelings are not being dealt with, then your partner will think that there is something wrong with them. A depressed person will think that they are not liked or not cared about.
Try to avoid using words that will make your partner feel less loved. You should not keep them alone to keep their feelings and opinions. It will make them feel lonely and unwanted. In order to avoid creating feelings of loneliness, your partner should not be allowed to feel that they are lonely. Give them some positive and open support.
Avoid using words that will make them feel rejected. Avoid using the word “are”. Instead, use some words that will allow them to feel wanted and appreciated.
When your partner needs to talk, respond with patience. Give them some space. Let them feel that they have their own space. If you react in a strong manner, then they will stop talking to you.
Once you have solved the issues quickly, you can talk with your partner in a relaxed manner.
Infographic provided by Porsha Principles